Monday, May 21, 2007

Every word you say, I think I should write down.

Sweet video. I also checked out your friend's blog which I proceeded to read all the way through. Children are very interesting. That baby is the cutest thing I have EVER seen. Props to making a nice baby, Heather's friend.

Thanks for waving to us from your window tonight. It is fun living right across the street. Unfortnately I get over there like once a month. Suck.

Met with Meg last night. Awesome. It is fun to find out about someone new. Making new friends is exciting if nothing else.

Interesting. I noticed here that blogger saves your drafts automatically. Apparently it didn't do that a few days ago when you lost your giant post.

I guess the director of my teaching program is trying to hook me up with a practicum for the fall. I guess I'm going to have to do it outside Lincoln because I missed the deadline (since I wasn't in the program and all. Lame). So now I'm going to have to drive somewhere which sucks. Oh well. I would like to be at a different school anyway.

I am sad because my typewriter was on the floor the other night and I tripped over it on the way to the bathroom. Now the space bar is crooked and looks like crap. It still works, but the aesthetic value is definitely less than it used to be. Maybe I can bend it right back.

I better go. I'm doing some research on cities to live in. I'm a loser. It's kind of fun, though, having a project. Refreshing.

Dav. Dame.

No comments: