Thursday, May 31, 2007

i miss you.

I miss seeing your window. I miss your garage. I miss watching you come to and from places that I don't know. And now, I don't know when to tell you your mailman has been trying to get ahold of you. In fact, I don't even know when he's been trying to get ahold of you- and this could be a major problem!

In other news, I'm loving my new home. I sit out on the deck every morning and watch runners, bikers and walkers go by on the bike trail- which is at the bottom of our yard- maybe 30 yards away, if that. There's a small stream that trickles beside and creates a sort of wilderness-like sensation, if just for a moment.

I do have to run, I'm meeting a good friend for coffee at 10 am....and I still need to shower. Good thing starbucks is just a skip away!

Love you lots, girl. We'll have to be posting more often now that we're not close in proximity. Good thing I'm so full of sagacity.....what would you do without me?

Love, Heather Lea

No comments: