Thursday, August 2, 2007

chortle

Hey girl. Just sitting at home watching the television. What not to wear...I wish these people would give ME a $5,000 card to go shopping with.....it would be fun to wear fashionable clothes at all times.....but it's just too dang expensive. Even though I'm a great bargain buyer.....sheish.

I move on the 26th. I'll be in N-town that weekend for my mom's birthday. So.....pencil that in. I gave my notice at work- last day is the 22nd. That's just about 3 weeks...yikes!

You and I need to catch up. "Jeanie needs to find support for her two best friends"....that's what the television says. Anyway, we need to catch up over coffee. Girl, i'm ready for fall. I love the cold weather- the cold fall rain...the smell of everything, the colors.....agh! Can't wait! But lets get that coffee before it gets cold (because then I'll be gone).

No comments: