Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Hurrah!

Thanks for the recipe. Yummy. YOu don't put the bread in pans, right? You just form it into a "rustic loaf"? Did you have a lovely weekend with the Michigans? I just got done eating a delicious square of dark chocolate. Yesterday Amber and I ran into each other and went on a walk. Then we had some slush and watched "The Notebook." Today we laid out in the sun until it started sprinkling. It was fun. She and I haven't hung out in ages. Crazy. We also saw Matt but apparently he had to go lift. Lame. Gotta go. I'm helping Ben write a cover letter~!

D to the A-M-E.

1 comment:

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

hi everyone. Here's my question...I just had to back-read for about 15 minutes to catch up. =) love it. love everything you're doing. Right. My question. WHERE do you get all that random ingredient stuff....and isn't it super expensive to make that bread?? I really wanna try making cinn/swirl raisen bread. yummo. it looks awesome and always smells good when you walk by it in the store. hmm. anyhoo, DD thanks for hangin out with Bama. I'm sure it meant more to her then she could ever tell you. Scipp- no longer is your last day o' work in 3 weeks, it's less than 1. Singular. Dang. Get ready sister, you've got a lot to do in a week and a half! And I would love to go to coffee also, should it work out sometime. maybe Luh, you should road trip to Scipps one weekend this semester and we can all meet up there for coffee. Let's plan on it. Since it's mamma mullen's bday and i'll be in Omaha (maybe) it seems like that's going to be the better option. And who doesn't like road trips anyways. well, I was wondering if this was going to tell me that my comment was too long, but I guess I could just keep going if I wanted. But I have to go make a dessert for tonight's small group....something cheap for the masses...Rice crispy bars with choc/pbutter on top. doin it. Bye now. keep up the writin!