Thursday, July 17, 2008

co-lum-bi-a

Co LOm Bia. Are you there? I haven't been able to call you. that one time you called, or texted or something, i forgot to save your number. So i haven't had it. I can't call. You have to call me. And you haven't- I think you're out of the country....and I hope you're having a BLAST!!!

I've always wanted to go to Columbia. My uncle travels there a lot for work. Like, maybe 4 times a year. Sometime I should sneak into his suitcase.

I'm working at the scoots for a few more weeks. I think when you guys are back, we might just have to plan a dinner date so i can finally meet your man. I'm sure I will enjoy him.....but we all know it's been far too long and I've never even met the guy!!!

I love you. Please call when you're in the country. We need to catch up.

No comments: