Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Moderate comments. I like that. I'm pronouncing it the wrong way, I think.

I'm so tired, I'm so lazy, I have a headache and it feels crazy. One post before be (9:40 pm). I finally finished everything for this damn class I'm taking.

Tonight Jaime and I decided to actually plan some stuff. For my trip to Colombia. COLOMBIA!!! The country!! I am going. In three weeks. I just realized it tonight. And he thought that was funny and a little bit weird. Sometimes it takes a while for things to sink in, okay? I mean, didn't it take you a while to realize you were getting married? That's what I thought.

Anyway. I'm done. I will visit you at Scooters, but who the heck drinks coffee at night. I'm thinking Italian soda. I'm out.

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

No comments: