Saturday, June 2, 2007

Drive by waving.

I miss you too! Yesterday, or maybe the day before, I saw you pulling out from in front of your old apartment. Your window was down, so I yelled at you from my window, but you didn't hear! It made me kind of sad. It was a gloomy day, anyway.

I can't believe I start classes on Monday. It is completely ridiculous. I am really quite nervous, but all I can do is wait and see how it's going to be. The good thing is, none of these classes go on forever. I just have to tell myself that they're only a week long. Tomorrow is my b-day! I am pretty excited. I think we are going to go to El Toro and then to the bowling alley. Maybe not El Toro, but it's so delicious. I hope everyone agrees.

Sounds like your house is at a good locale. Enjoyable. I hope I can visit before you leave! Well, I better take a shower. I am putrid from a bike ride.
~D. Dame

No comments: