Thursday, June 14, 2007

booty CALLLL

You're right. Those pictures are great. Panda Garden was great. My water never reached a level lower than 50% full. Ever. And our ticket came less than a minute after our main entres. Very quick. No wonder they're so skinny. :)

Today has been good. I'm not sure if you've noticed my multiple posts on my other blog. I've had lots of time to keep everyone updated.

There are lots of good pics from Meg. And there will be even MORE after our night o' wine! I can't wait.....it'll be so great. No one else- just the three of us. And we're planning on watching a marathon of sex in the city- my absolute favorite show.

I miss you. Lets do this soon. Love you, girl.

1 comment:

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

hey guys. that's a pretty dynamite photo you've got goin on. wooo wooo! wish i could have had some panda garden. and starbucks for coffee. and rumage thru some recycle bins. and look at both your garages. and have a little girl chase me on a bigwheel. and a porch with furniture to sit on with a stream and runners. and a 22 or 23 birthday at el torro. man-o-man. then things you don't get when you move away from the Link. keep writing ladies, it's very fun to read and see what's up. bye now. miss hanging out with friends...