Thursday, June 14, 2007

My, oh my.

So today was like the most boring day ever. I didn't do anything. I take that back. I did a lot of things that amounted to nothing. The only thing that I'm glad about is the fact that I started some recycling bins in our garage.

I just went on a little stroll around the neighborhood. You would have liked it. A little girl followed me for like 2 blocks on her big wheel. She was so cute. She kept saying, "Are you leaving? Where your car at?" It was hilarious. I will make you a CD for sure soon. I finally flippin' bought some. I have some fun new songs you might just like.

I hope Panda Garden was good! I enjoy a little Sweet and Sour chicken. I also like how you are never out of water. Ever. Those waiters are AWESOME.

I like how you are touching my booty in the picture Meg put up.

~D to the A-M-E

No comments: