Tuesday, October 23, 2007

love.

Love the pictures, lady. I can imagine the tears that were a-flowin' after Nate left. I hope that you are comforted somehow. You're almost done, though! Soon you'll be back! It's gone so quickly! I am happy you aren't staying there forever. I miss you! Ooohhh, we need to go to coffee soon. And yes, the Haymarket is an enchanting place to be on a fall morning. Just this morning I went to Crescent Moon to get some of my fave hot chocolate. Like you said, everyone should be able to invest in the drink of their choice--and enjoy it on a regular basis. I concure whole-heartidly!

Best go. I need to clean up the house. Or not. haha.

Double D.

1 comment:

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

sorry guys, haven't been readin in a while. just took me a bit to catch up. =) good thing i have these here boys to keep kickin me if i try to get tired. ha. scipp i read that you only have 2.5 weeks left at that school and was like WHAT!@*$&%$!%), but then remembered that you have to go to two, count em, 2, schools this semester. Phew. close one. i thought things were coming to an end faster than...somethin. so is the second half shorter than the first? when, persactly, is your last day-o-teaching? luh, how's your school comin? do you have a rip off chain started for when you move in jan? that could be fun. i also wish i could join you for a good am coffee/hot cocoa. we don't have anything like that here. just a starbucks in the grocery store. lame-O. I do miss that about Lincoln...plus I loved going to those places and running into people i knew (most of the time) hahaa. drink some for me luh.

here's another question: where did this get the title 'dav-dame??' just wonderin.

bye now. miss you