Monday, October 22, 2007

Sittin' on top of the cosmetic counter?

Hey girl,

Sounds like the weekend with Nate was going quite well. Man,oh, man it has been a long time since we've talked. I've been a busy beaver. Are you serious that there are only 3 more weeks of school for you?? That's crazy. My practicum is giving me anxiety. I have fall break this week, so that's good, but yes. Anxiety. Not excited about it, really.

It is cool and blustery here. Yesterday I went out to Pawnee Lake and went hiking around. I hope I can do that again sometime soon. It was really pretty and nice. This weekend the parents are coming to town to go to Hairspray!!! Hurrah! I'm excited. Should be a good show and a good time with the parentals.

Tell me more. When are you actually coming home? Yessssss.

~D.D.

No comments: