Thursday, April 23, 2009

Oh I just can't wait!

Hey girlfriend!

How is your life going? How is your mawwiage? I just can't wait for the summertime! There's nothing like a couple months off to rest, relax, and hopefully prep for the next school year. I hope I can get myself to do a bit more planning this year--maybe I do know a bit more than I did last summer. I don't know for sure what (or where) I'm teaching next year, so I'm just kind of waiting it out--very nervously!

I want to hear all about your (almost) moved into house. It's so exciting! Are you going to paint? Are you going to have a nice big kitchen? Should be an AWESOME experience. I should be around Lincoln several times this summer, so let me know if you want any help doing anything (or if you just wanna haaang!)

Love ya,

Davenport Dame

No comments: