Saturday, April 11, 2009

Woe is the Easter Bunny!

Hi. Writing again, whether or not Heather Lea is writing. I know she has a busy blog to keep up with, anyway!

I am home right now for Easter, and believe you me, it is feeling great. I'm sitting in my multi-colored rainbow robe with my mom's multicolored rainbow slippers, just relaxing away. I thought I could potentially get a lot of work done this weekend, but I really haven't. I've only gotten done the most minimal amount of planning. Next week's plans are all I've got done. Why am I do dern lazy? I can't plan when I'm not on vacation, let alone on a relaxing trip home. I need Megan to come here and feng shui my life like she did when we were in college.

Speaking of college, it's weird how quickly I have forgotten how college "works." I already feel out of touch with the undergrad scene. Weird. I mean, I don't remember how much time I spent on homework, how late I stayed up, or even what I ate in the dorms. I am hardly the person to ask for advice about college but I just love giving it! So ask me! Ask me! I spent hours talking to my speech kids about college questions. And I want more!

Well, best go. I promise my writing will improve.

Davenport Dame

1 comment:

Meg Schudel said...

YAY NEW POST!!! WAY TO KEEP THE DREAM ALIVE, LESLIE!