Thursday, May 14, 2009

Burnin' with the Homies.

Today I worked at the district track meet here in Auburn.   It wasn't too bad, but standing for four hours was a little more tiring than I thought.  I worked the long and triple jump.  Not too bad, considering.  I'm just really glad that I didn't get yelled at by any coaches.  I was really actually nervous that that would happen.  Fortunately, I think I looked stupid enough out there that they realized it would be pointless to try to stop and talk to me about anything of consequence.  

I saw you called yesterday.  I don't know what I was doing at that time.  Probably working out.  I'm totally into Turbo Jam lately.  If you don't recognize the name, I'm sure you'll recognize this:
Yes, indeedy, you have probably seen the info-mercial.  Contrary to popular belief, this one ain't lyin'!  At least I think so.

Tonight I am going to the movie 17 Again.  I know, I know, what am I thinking?  Here's what I'm thinking.  Zac Efron is a cutie pie.  There's no doubt about it.  Also, free movies are part of my lease.  Ya damn right, dame!  Free.  

So, I thought I'd check it out as well as enjoy a popcorn and maybe a soft drink-type beverage.  The seats at our theater have springs that kind of like to pop out in extreme places, but I have a fondness for it.  Kind of art deco meets cinema paradiso meets redneck-ville, USA.  How moving, don't you think?  

Well, I had better get going.  Got to beautify myself (aka put shoes on) for the movie!

Love ya like a popsicle after the swimming pool,

Dav. Dame

No comments: