Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It's like the good ole' days!

The good ole' days when I was home sick from school!  I goat sick over this weekend and it's crazy!  It's been one of those days when you just lay on the couch, watch TV and feel like CRAP!  

It's so cool that you have your house!  I can't wait to see some pictures!  I'm sure you are very busy cleaning, unpacking, arranging, and doing all the things you want to do with your new home!  Hooray!  I am so excited for you.  If you want to check out a cool blog about home owning, check out thisyounghouse.com.  I am totally addicted.  Maybe you've already read it.

Do you have more school left?  We are done, but this darn sickness is keeping me from enjoying my break!  Are you working this summer?  Are you going to get to do lots of "homey" things!  It's very exciting, indeed!  

2 comments:

Meg Schudel said...

FEEL BETTER LESLIE!! Seriously, sick people are gross. Get it together.

Sorry you're alone and sick! Just relax and accept that this is probably equal part germs and your body's last gasp of pent up stress from your very first year of teaching (!)--you earned the rest.

Sarah M said...

Hey Leslie--I hope you get this--I deleted my fb account but am on twitter (ssmast) if you have that.
If we'd sell our house this year we'd move to a rental for a year before moving up (have to stay in USA 365 days after Stefan gets his citizenship in july) so we would move in summer/fall of 2010 or later. Our neighborhood is very much block by block. We are close to the zoo and sheridan blvd so we have a great block-big ol' houses that have been fixed up by families or couples...really anywhere east of 17th and north of D is sketchy....but our neighborhood is great--tons of kids out playing outside all the time and everyone takes good care oftheir houses. :)
Talk to you soon!
Sarah M