Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Well, well, well, if it hasn't been two years already!

It just so happens that we have had this blog fo' a looong time!  We really wrote a lot back in the day.

Today school was actually pretty fun.  We are doing a mythology unit and surprisingly--the kids like it.  At least some of them do, which is saying something. The kids are doing a project next week where they are assigned a god and then they have to speak for 3-5 minutes as that god, complete with costume.  I think it's gonna be great!  Can't wait to see what they come up with.  I hope I am surprised.  In a good way.  If I could choose a god to be I would be Hephaestus.  He's all full of intrigue and he's the only ugly god.  I think I could pull that off.

Just for the record, I wanna give a shout out to my friend David.  He is being deployed in not too long.  And he will be missed.  Take care, my friend, and be safe.  If you have internet access and a cd player, I will send you a CD.  It will be inspirational!  Megan will give me your info.  

In other news, it is nice out.  That is all.

Dav.Dame.

No comments: