Thursday, June 12, 2008

'Bring out the best'- Hellmann's Honey Mustard

The sad fact of it is this: I put way too much on. So much that I have to wipe it off with my napkin as it oozes out the next bite I'm about to take. Ick. Other than the busting mustard, I've made myself a fantastic sandwich: Double Fiber wheat bread, colby jack cheese, sun-dried-tomato turkey, and big fat slices of tomato. Side of fresh raw green beens, and a bartlet pear. Yummo!

So...I'm working today from 3-7. Want to come visit? Or are evenings better for you?

I started reading "Redeeming Love" a couple of days ago- LOVE IT! I've been told it was fab from countless individuals....but I just couldn't ever get into it. Now I'm into it and can't get out! I'd be happy to let you borrow it if you ever want to give it a whirl.

Fact: we will have to spend time together in order to get a new picture.

I'm off to read. Now that I've mentioned it, I can't get it out of my mind.
Love you.

No comments: