Monday, June 9, 2008

Photo credits: 0

I second the idea to change the picture. I look disgusting with my legs in the foreground. Glad Scoots is slower down in the Haymarket. Let me just tell you, I am loving spending time there as well. Since I started dating Jaime I have been spending lots more time downtown and in the Haymarket. It is so pleasant. I wish I could live there.

I went to Kansas City this weekend and it was nice. I love that place. I really do. Lots to do, lots to see, plenty of places just to hang out. Megan lives right by Union Station and there are lots of beautiful houses around there. I can definitely see myself in one of them--sitting on the porch, reading a book.

Today I'm taking the kids to the pool. I will not be revealing much skin because we went on Friday and I am still paying the price. I do indeed look like a lobster. Pain was my companion all weekend long.

I wish I had a new computer!!!! That will be one of my first purchases with my "real job." And it will probably take months to get the money. I dont' care, though. It will be worth it! Well, best get moving. The kids are vacuuming and I think they might require some slight supervision.

DD

1 comment:

Meg Schudel said...

Hey! I took that picture...
haha, LOVE that you guys are posting again.