Thursday, June 5, 2008

So there I was...

sitting in a computer room reading days worth of other people's blogs. Not people I know, mind you. Just people who other people know and have links to. While reading them, all I can feel is a sense that I am lacking something. And then it hits me. Oh, I'm missing my own shared blog with my friend, Heather. Then it hits me again. I'm already at blogspot--I simply need to sign in and start writing.

You'd think all of this might have occured to me a bit sooner. Nope.

So I'm glad we got to talk last night. I'm glad your almost-marital bliss has not worn off and probably won't for a while. I'm glad you're glad.

Mostly I think that I'm really hot right now and I need to open a window. Unfortunately, I'm afraid. I'm not afraid of severe weather normally, but today, with the chillin's around--a blown off window just might be the end of it. They would lose it. So windows will stay closed. Sweat glands will be called to action. And I will wither away like a piece of old lettuce.

Thankyou,

Davenport Dame

No comments: