Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Go make your next choice, be your best choice.

Yeah. I need to get my booty in gear regarding that whole PPST thing. I am afraid I won't get into Doane. FREAK OUT!!!

I'm trying to learn a song on guitar, but who the heck knows how to play an F#m? I don't. That's for sure. It's about time I learn some new chords, though. I have used the same six or so since I first bought a guitar.

What a nice day! It was funny stopping and saying hi to you in the car today. I moved on quickly, though, because the girl behind you looked totally pissed off. I was afraid she was gonna key my car and write the words "Chatty Cathy" on my car. Yikes. That wouldn't be easy to get rid of, I'm afraid. Well, best go. I have stuff to do that I'm for sure not doing.
DAV.DAME.
p.s. I like how you use "homeworks" in the plural. Very chic.

No comments: