Tuesday, April 10, 2007

SIGHT/TIME DEBACLE

Hello,
I don't even know what a sight word is. This week is so stressful. I'm glad I'm writing, though. I actually have to finish planning my funeral right now. Sounds strange, but it's true. I have to do it for a class, and believe me, it's not the kind of work you want to do in a couple days. Seriously.
Sorry you're feeling behind. I'm trying to get with the game, here, but it's not working. I can't work hard enough and long enough to catch up. I was glad to see you out in the hall today in Andrews. I like seeing non-class friends in a classroom setting. It's like a breath of fresh air. On the subject of the play you invited me to, I would love to go, but once again cannot. After the funeral project I have to do a 10-12 page paper with a scrapbook thing to go with it. LAME. I'm glad it's not at the end of the semester, but it's all crammed into the same week anyway. HOpefully I can spy on you tonight.
Double D.

No comments: