Tuesday, April 17, 2007

i have a sister somewhere in detroit

Dear Chatty Cathy,

HA! You're certainly correct about that being difficult to remove from your car. I can't even imagine.

What I CAN imagine is the end of school; of not having homework to do after work; of having hours of time that have recently been devoted to reading textbooks, writing research papers, miscue analysis', catching up on worksheets and losing sleep......i CAN imagine this...and it is a beautiful thing. I can't tell you how many books I'm going to check out from the library immediatly after finishing my final on Tuesday- 2 WEEKS FROM TODAY!!!!!

I'm at scoots- just sneezed huge all over the table. Hope Chris wipes this one off before the next person sits down. HA! Joke's on them.

Lol.....now i'm just chuckling to myself out loud...and I look ridiculous.

I love being ridiculous. And I love my carmelicious beverage- what a great recommendation!

No comments: