Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Oh, sweet bliss!

Hey friend. Well. It was pouring rain this morning. I would generally love this fact and embrace it. I would dress in a trench coat, hat, umbrella, and perhaps some sort of galoshes. Due to the fact that I had class at 9:30 and woke up at 9:16 this morning, I didn't have time to prepare. I threw on a shirt (dirty) and some jeans (great for the rain...) and my ugly waterproof jacket. I also wore my Danskos...with skinny jeans. I know. Lovely. So there I am, sitting through class, freezing my booty off, soaking wet, and not having brushed my hair. Nice.

How has your day been so far?

I'm definitely not going to my other class even though we have double attendance points today. Huh-uh. No way.

I hope you can come over and practice piano more. I want to hang out and re-connect with you more. I feel like our relationship has been an empty vessel waiting to be filled with some sort of elixir of life that will restore our friendship to an even greater state than it ever was. RUN ON SENTENCE!!! YESSSSSSS! Well, can't wait to see you again. I'll talk to you soon!
~The DAME

No comments: