Tuesday, September 4, 2007

big bra

Double D-

I'm having lots of time to write as I have no friends here. :) Just kidding. Well, actually, I'm not. I've had lots of alone time...which is good and bad. It's giving me a lot of time to prepare to be a great teacher. I'm getting a good start on my portfolio, and I'm having lots of time for QT's...(quiet times).

I've been updating on my other blog quite a bit. You'll have to check it out if you haven't already.

You're practicum-ing, huh? That's great. Those are fun- a little boring at first because the teachers never let you do anything.....but it'd be scary to be thrown right in, I guess. As for me, I'm taking of spelling lessons already- day 1 and she's turned over the book. Good. Give me something to do. :) I've already had 3 practicums, so I'm ready.

I've got to get to work. I'm really dilly-dally-ing around. Also, I found some great deals at target today. Some teacher clothes- 8 new shirts for around $50. 3 sleeveless sweaters for $3.24 each....can you believe that?!?! Three shirts for $6-something each, and 2 cardigan sweaters for $15. Not too bad. Very versatile. I'm set for the semester. :) Love you & Miss you.

1 comment:

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

Dame and Scipp-

TF on writing another post. Sheeesh. Scipp, pretty soon you'll love to retire to your 'own space' and get really excited when it's alone time...I was surprised when that happened to me...I'm starting to like quite more. but yes, sometimes it does get a bit boring. I suppose all this nothingness couldn't last forever...I have 3 months left to myself!

Boobs, why was the last post called big bra and then not explained. hmm. for those of us readers who aren't teachers, what is a practicum persactly? Is is just 'observing' another lucky fellow teacher? cause that would be boring. Wait til you can run your own show. You'll give those kids a run for their money!

Side note on the bread, I found a bakery here that has cinnimon swirl bread...looks like a big turd from the outside covered in cinnimon. can't wait to try it in the morning. I don't know how to spell cinnimon. Maybe it should have been on a spelling list or something. hmmm...

Alright, well...I'm going to try to sleep, it's 6am. It's saturday. who get's up that early on a Saturday. sheeeesh.

Love you both! Keep up the postin!