Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Dude....

Speaking of big bras, I need to buy Marth a baby gift for the shower in a couple of weeks. I could tell you what I said to her....but there are some people who read this that just don't need to know, I'm sure. I'll save that for a phone call.

Today my principal announced that she is taking a different position with the district. distributing grant money across the area- which will be an amazing job for her. She's really made a difference in this school I'm at...and the teachers were beside themselves. So....it'll be interesting to see what happens. The main reason I even considered taking a position there if it were offered was because she is amazing. Otherwise, I miss home too much. I want to come back!!!

I'm going to pick up season 3 of Grey's tonight.....what a treat. Grey's and a bag of dark-chocolate peanut M&M's from my dear, sweet man.....what a wonderful evening. I do have to do some work for school....so I might save it for this weekend...

Hope you get things ironed out at school. Bummer.....but the new guy should be cool.

I miss you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Or, instead of Grey's Anatomy, you could go with season 3 of The Office, the best show... ever... in the history of eternity. Or at least since Arrested Development ended.