Monday, September 3, 2007

Sheboygan? I'm on my way.

Girrrl,
I just checked out the blog on a whim and there is was. A post! I'm so glad you wrote. I have been thinking about you a lot lately, wondering how you're doing. I like that muffin idea. Does your aunt have a microwave muffin tin or do you use something else? I definitely need that recipe.

Tonight I was quite down, but I'm feeling a bit better now. I washed my sheets, and that always makes me feel good. I guess I was just dreading this week (and all the weeks to come this semester). Not good. I shouldn't dread them, but look at them as an adventure. As one man put it:

"Nay! Be a Columbus to whole new continents and worlds withing you, opening new channels, not of trade, but of thought."

There you have it. There it is. I have my first full week of practicum. Yikes. Why should I be scared? All I really have to do is sit there. Hmmmm. Well, I better head to bed. Early morning, you know. I miss you and I love you. I'm so gladd you wrote.

Love,
DD

No comments: