Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Do tell.

OMG. I want to come hang out with you. In fact, I might just do the same thing that you are doing. Sit my booty down in front of the tv before anyone else can get to it. I took a "mental health" day today. I freakin' needed it! I don't know what I'm going to do with the rest of my day, but I'm going to love it. I just bought Jimmy Stewart stamps. That was fun. I sent a package to Ben and it cost $25. Wow. That's a lot. I hope it gets there. I chose the crappiest most cheap way to send it, but sometimes that gets there the best.

How is Nate? How is the fam? Who is the girl in your profile picture on facebook? I'm going to get something bangin' for Martha's twins. Bangin'. I learned that from a woman at work. She is 45. Nice. Call me sometime if you have time. If I don't answer, I'm probably at one of my 30 prior obligations. Barf. Talk to you soon!
~DDDDDDDDD

No comments: