Saturday, September 8, 2007

"Nebraska back up 3 at Wake Forrest"....

That's right, I'm watching football. Ha! 3rd quarter, we're up by 3.

You know, I think it's just great that Martha reads our blog. She may be the only one besides you and Me, Dame. Thanks for your support, Marth. DD, I hope you've heard about martha's boys....plural. TWO of them. We're very excited *(as if I'm part of the process- which I absolutly was NOT).

In other news, Martha, the title "huge bra" was only posted because Dame, that is, Davenport Dame, calls herself DD, which is also a size. That is what that meant. Glad to clear it up.

I guess I don't have a lot to say today.....Dame, I need you to post again. I know you're busy, but I want to know how things are going in your classroom. Practicums, again for Martha, are "practice teaching" before student teaching. Ususally in the education program, you have about 2 a year, maybe more. You go into a school for a certain amount of time each day- couple of hours or so. Sometimes they let you teach things, otherwise you kind of help students and observe teachers.

I'm leaving you with this image of me waiting for you to write back.......hope you are getting ready to post. :)

1 comment:

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

you know...i was thinking last night when I wasn't sleeping about 'DD'...and then it hit me. hahaha. all you need is a little pilla time and things just start to make sense, you know? hmm. wish i could post a pic of me waiting for you to post too, except for that I just woke up and i would totally scare you away from your screen. =)