Sunday, September 23, 2007

Uhhhhhh.

Woof. What a weekend. I have been working up a storm. I am tired and I feel sick and I have a headache. I just want to catch up with things, you know??! I miss you a ton! How was the baby shower? It sucks that I couldn't see you and Mart, but I saw her the weekend before. She and Amber were are Russ' getting stuff for dinner and they invited me but Laura was here for her B-day so I couldn't hang with them! Sad. If you were here you could come to my "What's Great About Me" event at Estee Lauder. You could get some free samples as well as a free makeover. Hurrah!

I miss you and I'm sorry I haven't posted in forevaaaaaaa. I love you,
Dav.Dame.

1 comment:

Dr. and Mrs. Thomas said...

hey everyone. that's right, I did see Luh and her fab sis at Russ's, but it was only for a split second. Luh, you looked fabulous. Thanks for sayin hi. =) I don't know if you thought that I was back for my shower then, but I was back visiting fam and for my grandma's funeral, and THIS weekend Scipp and I are coming back for my shower. It's the 29th. You haven't missed it!!! If you don't have any plans yet, would love to have you Sat am at 11....actually, Bama, Scipp, and I are coming up from LIncoln to Elkhorn to go to it, and then driving back to lincoln if you wanna ride along. Talk to Bama since you're just a stone's throw away. =)

Also, Scipp, now that you know the town, I plan to visit one weekend in October cause I would love to just hang out with you and go see the cool stuff. But the date is still up in the air cause I haven't looked at the calendar...but I def wanna go before these things come out. =) Can't wait to see you...3 days. WOOOOHOOOOOO!!