Thursday, February 1, 2007

In response to Kleenex emergency--

Well, at least you are actively pursuing an act of triumphant accomplishment. Homework, obviously. One of these nights we are going to watch Bridget and laugh forever. Remember when we saw it in the theatre? We were like the only ones there and laughed hysterically. It was not so hysterical when I rented Bridget number one when I was in high school and the concentration of the f-bomb was too high for my parents to handle. Fortunately, they have shaped up since then.
The concentration of attractive men at your birthday party was extraordinarily high. Also, the concentration of females with sweeping bangs and exceptional singing voices was also above the average marks. What a wonderful group of exceptional people you know. Unfortunately, I fit into none of the aforementioned categories as I am not male, have bangs that are straight and not swooping, and my voice is only "slightly above average." Don't worry, though, I'm not upset about these factors, I am merely stating that I was not "part of the crowd." I am off to bed now. Good luck with your paper. I would stick with shoving the Kleenex up your nose. It probably saves at least 10 minutes and hour of blowing/wiping time.

No comments: