Sunday, February 25, 2007

"Morning, uuuuhhh clouds?"

Hello!
I was going to say "Morning Sunshine!!" Yeah right. It's freakin' slush city out there. So glad you came over last night. I really loved your attempts at break dancing. Did you end up getting all your homework done last night? I bet you did. You are so driven these days. It's great, isn't it? I was like that last semester. Unfortunately, I reverted back to my old ways this semester. Sad.

Tonight we are having an Oscar party with "Note to Self." I am going to make some delicious mocktails, I believe. Should be fun. I am going to dress up in a skin-tight type outfit. Should be excellent if I can hold my stomach in all night. It's very Oscar-esque. I need to be glamourous.

There is still some drama in my life. It makes me sad.

No comments: