Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Unbelievable.

I know. School. Ah well, such is the way of life. I'll tell you what I'm going to do to protest: eat at Burger King tonight between classes. So THERE! That's right.

I have night class until 10 pm.....and a nice break from 5:30 to 6:45.....so I'll have plenty of time to grab a bite. I might even eat in and take a good book to read. Currently, "The History of Love", which is our February book for book group. Feel free to read it and you can come to the discussion group at the end of the month. Do it!

I did get everything done. I was really proud of myself as I laid down to go to sleep last night. Usually, I cop out and say "screw it" to some assignment or another and end up getting a bad grade. But I pushed through and it felt glorious.

Thanks for stopping by last night. It was good to talk. I love you.

My tea is ready and whisteling in the other room. Must go.

No comments: