Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Dashing aboard....dashingly a broad brood breed

To have the habit of being "habitually glamorous" would be, in my mind, one of the greatest curses in existence. Maybe if I picked up some "seductive smoking sticks", I would be more in the market for that kind of lifestyle. Perhaps not.

I'm currently at the rec waiting for a friend to come run with me in the cook. He has very long legs; I have very short legs. We'll see how this pans out. He promised to stay with me......I hope he's a man of his word.

I have the rest of the day off- and I am going to complete the following tasks:
1. run
2. nap before showering
3. launder sweaty sheets
4. shower
5. homework with great music and hot tea
6. i'll probably find a snack somewhere in there

If you're free and gazing longingly into my windows, you should pop over. I know it's not as convenient for you to come here as it is for me to go there- seeing as you have to be "let in". The act of "letting one in" being very tedious and annoying. (only kidding).

It just occurred to me that perhaps I should actually go into the cook to see if he is already here waiting- stretching, getting his real work-out in before he has his cool-down with me. :)

I'll write later, love.

No comments: