Friday, February 23, 2007

take a trip to my yard

I do hear that we're expected to get some foul weather. I love it. I'm staying right here. That is, of course, until I go to omaha for the augustana/g.g.dolls concert saturday night, at which point, i will go, relax at the orphium with great friends and music, and ride home with john, levi, megan and kristin. Sounds fabulous. AT WHICH point, i will retire to my home for the rest of the weekend and lock myself up in the tower to work on homework the entire rest of the weekend.

You should stay here. You could catch up on homework- get everything done for this next week, read, drink lots of coffee, relax, etc. I think that sounds devine. And then, when the storm DOES hit, you'll be safe and sound in your pj's already drinking cocoa and curled up with a fabulous book. (Need any recommendations, I have many)

THAT is what you should do.

I no longer feel like a psychotic nut-job. Must have been a phase. A few days of abnormal hormonal levels. :)

Love you, girl.

No comments: