Sunday, February 25, 2007

Anticipation's been wearing me thin

What kind of drama, my dear? You'll have to come over today if you need to relax. Jeff Ebert, John Cockerill, Bam, Tiffany Heidtbrink and I are drinking coffee, writing, drawing, reading, and doing homework. Pretty much however you want to spend your time, that's what we're doing. We're also listening to my new Aimelie CD- courtesy of you. :)

Come over whenever you're ready- but only if you want to. We'd love to have your company....

Unfortunatly, i was not as productive as I had hoped to be. It took Bama 2 1/2 hours to get back from Omaha last night. We had pizza and watched a movie with Corey Priebe and Logan and Melissa. It was very relaxing, but now I'm paying for it. Which is ok- because i have my headphones on and I'm not even paying attention to the people who are here.....and I'll get quite a bit done here after I'm done writing you.

I hope you are well. You know I'm always over here to listen....and I have lots of kleenex and pillows for crying into. Trust me, they've gotten a lot of use over the past few weeks! Let me know if I can help at all. I love you, girl.

Heather Lea

No comments: