Friday, February 23, 2007

Slow down for the low down.

Here is a little play by play of my day so far, starting at 12 am.
1. Rapidly finish paper for Women's Lit despite lack of material.
2. Go to bed
3. Force self out of bed to eat breakfast/get dressed/ etc.
4. Do some last minute cramming for Jazz History test
5. Skip morning e-mail check to study a bit more
6. Drive to school and chase bus to get to class early
7. Get to music building only to read sign saying: "Jazz History Class Cancelled. Exam moved to Monday..."
8. Punch the wall for skipping morning e-mail check.

I hope that was descriptive enough for you. I am now on campus waiting for my next class to begin. I suppose it's alright that I'm up and that I can get some extra reading done. Hurrah! I think I am going home this weekend, but the idea of a rain/snow storm kind of frightens me. What do you think? Will it be nasty up our way? Hope to see you soon, girl.
~Dav. Dame

No comments: