Thursday, February 1, 2007

Lame-o Schlame-o

I know, I know....it's taken me a long time. I'm sitting here gazing out of my bedroom window at your empty house. Sad. Usually you're around in the early afternoon.....

Disappointingly, I'm still snot-nosed. Dang. Equally disappointing is the fact that you still have some packs of virginia slims- stale and putrid, waiting to be smoked. "Oh my gawd, honey, i've had the worst day....i need a virgina slim..." Strangly enough, I tried to write "virginia" phonetically in a broolkyn accent, replacing the 'ir' with an 'a'....like "va-gin-ya".....ya know, but it didn't turn out as i had hopped, and there are other words that are also spelled with an 'a' in place of the 'ir'.....words which i will not spell at this point.

It's a good thing you don't really have some packs still leftover. It's also a good thing that neither one of us actually smoke.

I think i'm going to try to get some homework done quickly before i go to class. have a wonderful day, doll. I'll be home around 5:45.....and i think cale, erin and i are going to listen to jazz at pear's. you're invited, if you want to go.

And as far as you not "fitting in", that's bullshit. Period.

-heather

No comments: